HERE&NOW13 Exhibition and Public Program
Continuing the Lawrence Wilson Art Gallery’s annual survey exhibition of contemporary Western Australian artists, ‘HERE&NOW13’ presents the work of eleven artists with disability:
Katrina Barber, Patrick Carter, Clive Collender, Aquinas Crowe, David Guhl, Tim Maley, Julian Poon, Jane Ryan, Robert Turpin, Lisa Uhl and Robin Warren
Exhibition runs from 27 July – 28 September 2013
Lawrence Wilson Art Gallery, The University of Western Australia, 35 Stirling Highway, WA 6009
Open Tues – Sat 11am – 5pm
There is also a chock-a-block Public Program of events including:
- The 2013 Salek Minc Lecture – Engaging Possibility : Access Programs at MoMA, 1 August
- HERE&NOW13 Disability and the Arts Symposium, 2 & 3 August
- HERE&NOW13 Studio Residency Opening @ PICA, 13 August
- HERE&NOW13 Exhibition Tour, 16 August
- DCA Emerging Curator Program, 23 August
- CURATINGforum, 4 September and more!!
For more information please visit www.lwgallery.uwa.edu.au or call 6488 3707.