Mosaic’s Free Series of Art Skills Development Workshops!
Mosaic Community Care is pleased to be hosting a series of free art skills development workshops throughout the Perth metropolitan area for people who have an intellectual disability. The workshops focus on a range of inspiring art techniques and will be facilitated by professional Western Australian artists:
– 2D Mixed Media with Louise Lodge (8 weeks), Garvey Park, Ascot
– Print-Making with Sylvia Kennedy (4 weeks), Garvey Park, Ascot
– Natural Dyeing with Trudi Pollard (2 weeks), Pollard Design Studios, Bedfordale
– Contemporary Aboriginal Art (Sharyn Egan), Koorliny Arts Centre, Kwinana (Aboriginal artists only)
– Clay with Joanna Wakefield (4 weeks), Victoria Park Centre for the Arts
Each workshop series is limited to 6 participants (aged 18+), each attending with a support worker, and includes all art materials. Be sure to get your registration form in fast to avoid missing a spot! Click here to download a flyer and registration form.
The Mosaic Community Care workshops are proudly supported by the Community Arts Network WA and Government of Western Australia | Department of Culture and the Arts.